Doula Support in Orange County, CA
A doula can...
- Help you feel more surrounded with support before and during birth (this goes for moms as well as dads and partners!)
- Answer questions and help you locate additional resources
- Help you prepare for your birth and postpartum experience
- Provide comfort measures, coping techniques, encouragement, and guidance during labor and birth
- Promote rest, recovery, and bonding with your baby in the weeks after birth
- Help you understand what is normal and identify possible areas of concern
- Brainstorm with you to help come up with creative solutions to challenges you may face
- ... and so much more!
About Megan and Marlee, doulas serving Orange County, CA
We are a wife-and-wife doula team, and we've been supporting families during pregnancy, labor, and postpartum since 2014.
We attend Orange County home births, and also serve clients birthing at:
I'm looking for a:
Are you in search of an understanding and knowledgeable companion to accompany you through the journey of labor and birth?
Are you looking for practical and emotional support as you settle in at home with your baby?
Are you trying to find a meaningful childbirth preparation class before your little one arrives?
We're here for you.
We have been providing prenatal childbirth education, labor support, and help for families with a new baby since 2014, and we love love LOVE working with parents in Orange County and Long Beach! We have training through Childbirth International, Stillbirthday, and we are Birthing From Within mentors, so you'll find we may approach the experiences of welcoming a baby a bit differently than other birth professionals in the area. We strive to offer nonjudgmental support to everyone we work with, offering a safe space to experience the range of emotions this time of life can bring. We honor your journey into parenthood as a rite of passage, not just a medical event.
We offer a free consultation so we can get to know each other and learn how we can best serve you on your journey into parenthood.
2845 Mesa Verde Drive E Ste 8
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Birth Story Medicine
Pannolino Diaper Service
Infant Massage Instruction
Moondance Childbirth Services
Nanny Placement & Consulting Services
The Heirloom Company
New Parent Support Group
New Mama Cafe
2850 Mesa Verde Dr E Ste 105
Costa Mesa CA 92626
Obstetrician & Midwife Combo
Laguna Beach OBGYN (Kenneth James, OBGYN and Allison Molinski, CNM)
31852 Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 200
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Parent & Baby Activities
Fullerton Library Story Time
353 W Commonwealth Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
3730 S Susan St Ste 170
Santa Ana, CA 92704
The New Mom School
200 Newport Center Dr Ste 306
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Postpartum Belly Binding
OC Belly Binding
Prenatal & Postpartum Fitness
111 Park Ave
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Helpful Links About Orange County, CA
- County of Orange: ocgov.com/
- Top Things to Do in Orange County: expedia.com/Things-To-Do-In-Orange-County.d603224.Travel-Guide-Activities
- Zillow Orange County Real Estate: zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Orange-County-CA
- Orange County, CA Wikipedia: wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_County,_California
- Orange County, CA Trip Advisor: tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g659482-Orange_County_California-Vacations.html
- City Data for Orange County: city-data.com/county/Orange_County-CA.html